Monday, February 1, 2010

Why is my room so FREAKIN COLD?!

I'm sitting in my room, and successfully freezing my butt off. Well, actually, it's mainly my arms that are cold...my butt's fine-ish. Anyway, January has come and gone. (like whoa, when did THAT happen) I find it really rather depressing and kinda scary...yeah. I'm weird like that. School the past couple days has been MISERABLE. Long story, not gonna explain. Text me for details. Anywho, my dad has been as bull headed as ever lately. I've been getting screamed at for every little thing as of lately. And when I say everything, I mean it. The other day, I asked a simple question, and I spent the next 5-7 minutes getting screamed at for how annoying I am and how I apparently never do what I'm told, despite the fact that, I'm the fricken Golden Child and that's all I ever do is what I'm told. And to be frank, it's getting really old. I want to REBEL! So, if anyone has any suggestions on how to do so, they would be greatly appreciated. btw- what was this question that I got screamed at about for 5-7 minutes? Well, he said something, and I said "Why?". No attitude, no smart-ass-ness, just a simple, innocent, honest, curious "Why?". And here I thought my parents had brought me up to ask questions. Apparently not, since, according to my dad, it's annoying. And what do I ahve to say to that you may ask? I say "Screw you, Dad. If I wanna ask a question, I am damn well going to ask a question, and you can just deal with it. So there." Ok. Now that I'm done with that rant...lol Hey, if you're reading my blog (a whopping 2 people), you need to follow my friend, Cece's blog. She's a nurse at AGH and she just went over to volunteer her expertise at Haiti a couple weeks ago. Here's the link to her blog: ...oops...well, it's not letting me post the link on the post...so I'm gonna post it on a second post called "Link to Cece's Blog" (real original, I know). Until later, ttfn! :) cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment