Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blogging for no reason...I really should be doing my homework...

Sooo...I really should be doing my homework...but I don't really feel like it. Lol All I have left to do is chem, and that shouldn't take too long. Lol Anyway...today was kinda productive. I went down to the guidance office about my stupid Journalism teacher. THAT was a fun trip. (I had this grade alllll the way from November that she has yet to put in her gradebook, so I currently have a 0/15 for that one assignment, when I actually have a 15/15) Anyway, she kept saying she was going to put it up, but has failed to do so, and I just didn't feel like putting up with her crap anymore. So, yeah...And I had to do my Helen Keller presentation today unprepared. That was good. Haha it actually went kinda good. :) I was happy with it for the most part. And I had to do a German skit type thing...I went up to the teacher, handed her my rubric and said "Frau, please don't hold this to Odd Couple standards, 'cause it's not gonna be that good" So, I go up and do this skit thing, and aside from my partner kinda sorta sucking a bit, it went well. :) Oh, and I did some more people creeping today. (Yes, I said people creeping) Now, before you think I'm completely and TOTALLY off my rocker (which we all know I kinda am. :P) it's an assignment for journalism. She actually told us to go out, and people watch, and take notes. Yeah. I know. Weirrrrrd. And this is only one example of her craziness. Lol Welll, I'm gonna go do chem and watch The Suite Life on Deck. :) Ttfn, cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment