Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dumb Homework

So I have this lab report due tomorrow, and I've done about half of the revisions and I don't feel like doing anymore. I wonder what that'll be worth? Ugh, Whatever. And I so don't want to do my German. Perhaps I'll do it tomorrow during lunch. Anyway, my dad still won't let me have even 2 people over for my birthday. Not even one person. And it wouldn't even be on my birthday. It'd be that Friday. He's blaming it on the current situation with mom and God knows that that is NOT it, cause it's been the same way for ever. I never get to have friends over or go to friends house because of my parent's stupid jobs. I wish they could just have normal jobs. I never get to anything. And I really hate when my dad tells me to save up my money, and I tell him that he should let me get a job then, and then he says no, because there would be no way for me to get there and he's not going to drive me around. It's a whole never ending cycle that's a result of him being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment