Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Comments on the Last Couple of Decades.

I didn't like the 90s. They just weren't good. And the clothes sucked.
They 80s were good. They were colorful and had good music.
They 70s were pretty awesome cause everyone was high. They also had good music.
They 60s were pretty good too, since everyone was all like "Peace, man!".
And I liked the 50s, cause everyone was all happy and and like "Let's go to the Sock Hop!".
And the 40s...well, I don't really know much about the 40s...
The 30s were pretty great too, cause they had Seabiscuit.
Oh the 20s...they were just roarin', which makes them cool.
But nobody liked the 90s. They just scared people.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I got the 40s. All American Girl's Baseball League and Swing Dancing. 'Nuff Said. :)

    ReplyDelete