Friday, March 12, 2010

In History...

I'm sitting in history. Probably one of the most boring classes of my day. And to add to that, everyone else had to take a quiz on something they learned when I wasn't there yesterday, so all I've been doing all period is sitting. Doing nothing. Ugh.

Well, journalism was a waste of my time. (Big shocker there. Not) We watched more of that dumb movie, Shattered Glass. Ok. The guy in it is so effed up I don't even wanna watch the movie anymore, well, not that I really wanted to watch it in the first place, but you know what I mean.

Film was fun. We started on our movie. :) Haha, all I can say is I can't wait to see the final project. :)

Band = boring. As usual.

And chem was, well, chem. Nuff said.

This weekend:

The junior high musical, Seussical Jr. is going to be taking up most of my time. Both shows are at L.E.S.. Come Saturday at 7:00pm or Sunday and (I believe) 1:30pm. I could be wrong about Sunday, though. Anyway, when I'm not at that, I will be at the Farm, doing homework. And it figures because it's actually supposed to be nice outside. Gahh.

Well, I'm gonna go, cause this period's over soon, then lunch (thank God, cause I'm hungry) so, I shall cya later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment