Friday, April 23, 2010

blahhhh

I like don't even know where I'm going with this. I kinda forgot about my blog for a while and here I am. That last 4 ish days of school were good (up until today) because I didn't have to see Stalls AT ALL. :) It was amazing. Oh, and did I mention my wallet was stolen a couple weeks ago complete with all it's contents? Well, it was, and now I only have $3.11. I'd have $5.11, but the other day Rachel kind of threw a couple of chocolate covered pretzles at me and told me I could pay later, whether I wanted them or not. Not that I'm complaining about it though, those pretzles are amazing. So yeah, I'm broke and I have no summer clothes because I have no money because some dbag in downtown Greensburg decided to steal my wallet. :( On the plus side though, I got an invitation to join the German National Honor Society. It made me smile. :) lol So that pretty much sums up the last month and a half of my life. Ish. cya later, folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment