Friday, October 1, 2010

I really hate that my room is above the garage.

i'm freezing my ass off. well, that's a lie. my butt is actually quite warm because it's in my bean bag chair. :) but my shoulders are cold and it's annoying. every year we (my dad and i) go through this. my room is above the garage, which is not insulated so come fall and winter it gets cold. i don't think my dad is going to do anything about it though since it's been like this for a while.

anyway.

this has been probably the most stressful week of my life for this school year. between this grad project and tests and quizes and drama at home, i'm so happy it's the weekend. i mean, i'm not really going to have much of a weekend since i'm going to be stuck doing my grad project the whole thing because it's freaking due on the 5th. meanwhile, we just found out about it like the beginning of last week. grr. but on the plus side, tomorrow night is cabaret at the csc so i'm going to that with jimmy. (i may refer to him as jimmy, james, or mr. james depending on my mood) so i'm pretty excited about that ;)

MADE.

and did i mention this girl from my school, natalie n. (i won't post her last name on here since she wouldn't know about it) is going to be on MTV's MADE? come to think of it, i don't think i did. haha anyway, she is. she's kind of a nerd, but really nice and reeeeeally smart. like, mensa smart. and she wants to be made into a rock star. i have a class with her and there's always this camera lady following her around. and her made coach? haha. what a joke. he looks like some washed up rocker turned rapist, in his skin tight jeans and dull, dirty white cowboy boots. oh, and he's rather rotund and has long hair, which just adds to the creepiness. anyway, there's going to be this battle of the bands thing directly after homecoming for her like final made thing. i like can't wait to see it.

well, it's late, and i've got stuff to do (like find a swearshirt, since i'm still FREEZING) ttyl. :)

ps- i'll let you know about when natalie's episode premiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment