Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Been A While...

So, I have failed to post anything for the past three months because the school just had to take my computer for the summer and my own computer is basically a huge hunk of worthless plastic, glass, and electrical wires. Anyway, that's that. Oh, and a special shout out to a Mr. Chris Rodell: I did indeed get your email, and I had every intention of keeping up with my blog, but you saw my above statement and my iPod just wouldn't suffice. haha. But, you should be pleased to know that since I know have my computer back, I will be sure to keep up with my blog as much as possible. :)

Moving on.

Life is pretty boring overall at the moment. Pretty much absolutely nothing is happening, even in school. Well, aside from the fact that we're going to get our asses kicked in the worst way tomorrow when we play Canon-Mac, so that's good. Today during school, one of the gym teachers decided to advertise that the cheerleaders were selling tickets to tomorrow's game by announcing it in front of the whole cafeteria, which is great, because right after he was done with his announcement and the cafeteria was still quiet, I decided to open my big mouth and say "Yeah, cause I so wanna buy tickets to a game that we're going to get our asses kicked at". Thankfully, none of the teachers heard me.

School con't.

For world cultures class today, we had to go down to the CSC to watch a video about 9/11, which is fine and all, and I understand why we do it, but we had to watch the same one last year, and we're going to have to watch the same one again next year, and it's just so gosh darn depressing. So after the bell rang, and I'm all sad and stuff, I'm walking out of the room and one of the teachers there looks at me and says "Have a nice day!" with this big shit eating grin on his face. (Actually, I don't know what his face looked like, I just like the phrase "shit eating grin") Anyway, like, WTF. You just had me watch one the most (if not THE most) depressing movies of my LIFE and you're going to tell me to "have a nice day"? W. T. F. Are you stupid or something? Gosh. I really don't like ignorant people.

Life.

As I said before, life is pretty boring as a whole at the moment. I guess that's a good thing, thought. I mean, I'd rather life be boring and good than "exciting" and not so good. So I can't complain. Wait. That's a lie. I can complain, but I won't since I'm too busy being a good daughter. Huh. Now that I'm not going to complain, there really isn't much for me to ramble about, so ttyl. :)

PS- I'm watching The Nanny, and I love Fran's m&m dress she just had on. Just thought I'd let my whopping 3 followers know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment