Monday, October 4, 2010

I really wish that my blog earlier had saved itself.

So, I had started a post earlier today, but it got erased, which sucks. So, we're going to pretend like that never happened.

The blog that never got erased.

I had a very good dream last night. It was regarding icecream. There were all kinds of different icecream, such as: mint chocolate chip, double chocolate fudge brownie with bits of brownie, peanut butter Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, cotton candy, and Coco Cola. (There was also Pepsi, but I'm a purist, so it just doesn't count). I literally woke up drooling. That good.

Moving on to the rest of my day.

Uneventful. I stayed home to work on my grad project (I'm almost done! :) ) so that was just like ehh. But, it's coming out really great, and it looks really good, so I'm pretty happy about that. haha

PS- This past week was definitely in my top five most stressful weeks.

Between school work, tests, quizes, homework, my parents, and family crisis, this last week SUCKED. My mother got this new phone which is fine, but now she's like this Facebookaholic and it's really pissing me off. The other day, she somehow saw a message I sent to my cousin regarding her recent behavior and she got pissed. Then later that week, I updated my status complaining about my parents, just like any other normal kid, but my mom saw it on that damn phone of hers and told my dad and they freaked on me. So it's like, as soon as I do something that deviates from being the perfect daughter, I'm horrible. (btw- this seriously was the only time that I was a "bad kid") So it made me feel like I'm not allowed to be a normal teenager. It pisses me off.

So I keep getting distracted from this so I'm gonna go. haha ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment