Monday, December 28, 2009

... <---Yeah. That's my brain wave activity right now.

So, I'm at the farm. Bored out of my mind of course, but what kind of surprise is that? I love the farm. It's one of my favorite places to be. (in fact at this point in time, I like being here more than my own house) But still. There's nothing to do out here, particularly when it's snowing. And, you guessed it. It's snowing. And on top of that, my mom is in southern California in Laguna Beach, and not on missed Christmas, but is missing my 16th birthday, too. The one and only birthday that actually means anything. Thanks, mom. Thanks a bunch.

And on top of all that, guess what I get to do during my wonderful holiday break? A freakin lab report on the percen hydration of Magnesium Sulfide. So, yeah. Screw my utterly amazing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment